Take two “Before” pictures of yourself and email them to: SLMsmart90@synergyworldwide.com.
PICTURE #1: Facing forward, full body.
PICTURE #2: A photo from the side. Full body photo featuring your profile.
Remember, Synergy will keep these photos private and never publish or display them without your permission. You’ll quickly find that seeing the difference between your “Before” photos and the eventual “After” photos is one of the most motivating and rewarding parts of healthy weight-loss.
- It’s best to use photos taken with a digital camera. If you prefer to use your cell phone, please be sure that it can take and send high-resolution photos.
- No selfies this time! Have someone else take the photo for you.
- Stand in front of a solid background. White walls are best. The less clutter in the background, the more attention on you.
- Wear swimwear or tight fitting workout clothing. Show as much of your body as is comfortable. This is the best way to see the changes that have happened in your body!
- Remember to include your face in the photos so we can plainly see that it is you in both photos!
- You only need to submit a front and side view photo, but for your own comparisons and motivation you may want to take a few more. Try taking some of your backside, or one with a twist. After your transformation you’ll love the improvements you see from all of these angles.
Here are some examples of good before and after photos: